Matcha Coconut Popsicle!
Deliciously refreshing, packed with antioxidants and super easy to make.
Three simple ingredients:
- 2 tsp of our organic culinary Matcha
- 4 tbsp of honey
- 1 can of coconut milk (Note: my popsicles are somewhat icy, because the coconut milk I chose has less calories and fat. If you prefer a creamier popsicle, use regular coconut milk or coconut cream instead.)
Four easy steps:
1. sieve the Matcha
2. whisk Matcha with little bit of coconut milk until it's smooth with no lump
3. add the Matcha mixture and honey to the remaining coconut milk and blend well
4. pour the mixture into popsicle molds, freeze until solid and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.